Friday, October 9, 2009

Trend--Happy Mod Owls

I know that sometimes owls can be creepy, but I have noticed lately that cute little owls are popping up all over the place! So I decided to compile the cutest examples of this trend that I could find for your viewing pleasure! Enjoy!

Toikka via Bed Bath & Beyond


via Pier One
Doorstop via Anthropologie



Clock via Etsy


Plushie Pillow via Etsy

Throw pillow via Etsy


Wall Decal via Etsy


Coasters via Etsy


Coin Bank via Target

Trivet via Target

Bookends via UnicaHome


Switch Cover via Anthropologie


THIS ONE IS MY FAVORITE! Sake Pot via Anthropologie




Creamer Pitcher via Urban Outfitters




Door Knocker via Urban Outfitters

Candle via Urban Outfitters


Throw Pillow via CB2

Has anyone embraced this trend? I think I might just have to pick up a cute little owl of my own...

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Super cute! And, strangely, I now really want a tootsie pop. ;)