Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My first post



This is my first post ever. I am pretty excited about blogging for a few reasons. First, I think it will serve kind of like a diary as far as getting my thoughts on paper and out of my head so I feel more organized. Second and more importantly, I hope that it can be a way for me to keep in touch with my family and friends who live far away from me. My family lives 8 hours away, which is the farthest I have ever been from them, and I miss them terribly. My friends live in Richmond, D.C. Seattle, Cleveland, Chapel Hill--basically we are scattered all over the place! It is my hope that I can use my blog to feel closer to those people I love the most by sharing my daily life experiences with them instead of just catching up every few months on the phone. SO PEOPLE, please either check my blog and comment on it, or start up your own so we can stay in touch!! Oh, and I will try to keep it entertaining. I am going to try to post lots of photos, and I would love it if you could do the same!!



What do you guys think? Good idea/stupid idea? I promise I won't post any senators sexual escapades on here...

Love,


Charlotte

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm interested because a) I miss you! and b) I'm obsessed with Google Reader. so i'll add your feed too :)

Michelle Hershman said...

I love the idea!!