Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lemme upgrade ya....Part 2

I know this is a departure from my usual topics, but for those of you who know me, I am a shoe fiend. FIEND. And I am just so excited about my new comfy, exuberant flats that I am living in!

for the next installment of Lemme upgrade ya, I bring you these flats from Restricted. They have replaced my old brown tweed ones. These seriously lift my spirits when I look down! They also come in black and tan, but why would you pick those when you can have ORANGE?? I think the only way I can get away with wearing these all the time is because they are flats. With a rounded toe. Just imagine pointy toed heels that are orange suede with studs. yikes! Ok, dad, you are saying yikes right now about these, I hear you.

I think they look mighty nice on Eileen's blue porch furniture, no?

No comments: