1. Select Paint color for hallway and stairwell--right now is down to 4 favorites: Sepia Tan, Fennel Seed, Boardwalk Brown, and
2. Spackle around banister--because I pulled the old paint off by accident when I left masking tape up for approximately 6 months
3. Paint hallway and stairwell--that's the point of spackling and selecting a paint color!
B. Mudroom (see previous post!)
2. Prime mudroom stairs with oil-based primer--because they are nekked wood!
5. Install moulding/shelf in mudroom--to hide weird place where drywall changes to cement block
7. Either make or buy a ceiling fixture for mudroom--because bare bulb is not flattering
C. Furniture: (see previous post!)
1. Reupholster and
2. Reupholster and paint stool--I think I will paint it gray and add this Amy Butler Fabric
3. Revitalize old Fruit Growers table--and by revitalize I mean stabilize!
1. Put pictures up on the walls--because we sure can't see them in the boxes
2. Locate and destroy poison ivy in backyard--nuff said
I think I did pretty well, n’est-ce pas? The hallway is done, and the mudroom has progressed quite well. I got one thing done from the “Furniture” and “Misc” sections as well! I guess a few things will just have to go on September…